What: FREE Water Testing and Employee Training Workshop hosted by Healthy Living Farm, Extension, GFVGA, Global Growers, USDA-NRCS, Cooper Ag, and Georgia Organics Each participant will receive templates and instructions on how to document for GAP/FSMA, an opportunity for a water test cost share, free lunch, and one-on-one and group consultation from Extension and GFVGA.
A.M. - Water Testing and Water System Inspection 101
- How to fill in and use water testing/ag die off/system inspection records for FSMA/GAP
- Irrigation discussion and technical assistance opportunities from USDA-NRCS
- How to take and read your water test and next steps
- Participants qualify for a $40 water test cost-share
P.M. - Employee Training 101
- Interactive session demonstrating employee training practices
- Distribution of employee training video resources, farm signs, and employee training templates
- The when, why, where and how of employee training and demonstration on how to document for FSMA/GAP
- Discussion on food storage best practices: temperatures, ethylene gas food sensitivities, etc.
Questions???? email@example.com or 773-343-6053
* This workshop is limited to 15 participants *