Join us for a relaxing Sunday afternoon at Union Hill Polo Club in Alpharetta for games, drinks, plants, and friends. Proceeds support orchard plantings, education, and community engagement that will improve community food access in Atlanta.
- Exciting polo match
- Craft cocktails featuring fresh botanical ingredients
- Educational and entertaining cocktail demo
- Informative plant talk featuring fruits and herbs to use in mixology
- Educational materials, resources, and recipes to inspire home garden mixology
- Starter plants to take home for a cocktail garden of your own
The event will be fun, boozy, and educational. Feel free to tailgate, picnic, bring blankets and lawn chairs, or anything you need to be comfortable.
Mixing drinks is Cara-Lee Sheffield, a talented herbalist and mixologist with extensive industry experience and plant knowledge. She will create seasonal cocktails that highlight fresh botanical profiles. A limited amount of fruit trees will be available for purchase which supports Fruit Forward Orchards.
Tickets are $75