Grillin’ & Chillin’ — Emory Point’s signature foodie fundraising series — returns for its third consecutive year with top Atlanta-area chefs and mixologists, most of whom partnered with Emory Point on Grillin’ & Chillin’ the past two years, giving their time to serve up more fabulous food and delicious drinks to raise funds for community nonprofits. A popular local jazz band will also add harmony and melody to the feasting fun.
Join us and eat well and drink well, and do well, too, because 100% of ticket sales will be donated to local nonprofits supported by the chefs. And attendees have the chance to win a MiniMax EGG from Big Green Egg, one of our Grillin' & Chillin' sponsors, at each of the four events!
Mark your calendars for Grillin & Chillin’ 2018 – June 7th, and June 14th from 6:30 to 9:00 PM – to be held on the lawn near The General Muir.
Here are some of the details:
- Chefs: Jason Jiminez, Executive Chef, Kitchen Six, and Executive Chef Jeff Sellers, Leon's Full Service
- Main dish: Curry Smoked Chicken Sausage cooked on a Big Green Egg, served with Field Pea and Carrot Salad with chopped mint and parsley
- Dessert: Grilled Peach Bread with Lavender whipped cream
- Mixologist: From The General Muir
- Beverages: Signature cocktail, craft beers, and Montane Sparkling Spring Water
- Band: Lilac Wine
- Nonprofit supported: Fruit Forward Orchards