Open to all GA growers and markets. Expand your market share while helping communities thrive. Join us for this free clinic and become SNAP and WIC authorized farmers and markets! Please register in advance for this all day clinic.
This two part enrollment clinic is FREE but you must register in advance to attend.
This clinic is a win/win for Farmers Markets and Direct Marketing Farmers and offers:
Increased customer base
Increased economic benefits for you and your communities
Healthy and nutritious options for SNAP & WIC recipients
Please come prepared so that the enrollment process is as smooth as possible.
SNAP Required Materials:
1. Picture ID
2. Social Security Card (or other official document with SS number and name on it)
3. Most recent W9 form (for approval and EBT eligibility)
WIC Required Materials:
1. A copy of farm deed or lease for land where produce will be grown
2. Statement from Farm Service Agency or Cooperative Extension indicating that the farmer is a Georgia grower
3. Farmers who show proof of their “Certified Organic” status are exempt from the above requirements. A copy of the certification will need to be submitted instead.
The Enrollment Clinic will be held on:
Friday, Feb. 26, 2016 from 9am-5pm:
SNAP Enrollment 9am-12pm
Lunch: 12pm-1pm, provided
WIC Enrollment 1pm-5pm