For current information about the 2016 conference, click here.
For an archive of the 2014 conference program, click here.
Tuesday, March 29, 2016 Full Day Trainings: A number of full day, intensive trainings will be offered as a pre-conference option. These trainings will include breakfast and lunch and will start at 9am and end by 5pm.
Wednesday, March 30, 2016: Half day workshops and tours will be offered: 9am-1pm. Main conference will begin at 1:30pm.
Once details have been finalized, you will receive an email with instructions to register. An additional nominal fee for these offerings will apply upon registering.
A sample of the sessions in development for the conference are:
- How the new FSMA rules affect your hubs.
- Types of capital and ways to access capital.
- Innovative hub model "inspiration session".
- Examples of hub networking increasing business viability.
- How hubs can mitigate risk.
- Measuring hub impacts.
- ......and several other nuts and bolts sessions....and a few that are a bit more abstract.
Please book your lodging at the W Hotel Midtown, Atlanta, GA before March 7, 2016.
Book by either calling 877-946-8357 and mentioning the Food Hub Conference; or
Book online: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/WallaceCenteratWinrock
Our group rate is $158/night excluding taxes.
- $450 Very Early Bird ends at midnight Eastern on December 31, 2015.
- $500Begins on January 1, 2016.
- $550Begins on February 16, 2016 until arrival at conference.
- $100 Reduction in all registration fees for qualifying Food Hubs with a promo-code given upon qualifying as a Food Hub (see above).
- $450Confirmed as a speaker on one panel.
$350Confirmed as a speaker on more than one panel.
Exhibitors: $500Exhibit table in the trade show area. Apply HERE before registering for an exhibitor table.
Registration fees in the Attendee category apply for all attendees from exhibiting company.